"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this:

to look after orphans and widows in their distress..." James 1:27

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Missing Ukraine

Over the past two years, I have grown to love the people of Ukraine. I have many wonderful friends and amazing children there that I miss on a daily basis. There was a little girl that came into my store today who reminded me of my precious little Anya. I see her face everyday, and each day that goes by I consider myself to be one day closer to returning to see all the children that I have fallen in love with there.

One night a couple of weeks ago, I had a dream about Ukraine that was so vivid that when I awoke I thought that I was there. When reality sank in I was so disappointed to find myself still in Orange Beach. I plan to return soon, so please pray with me that soon will actually be SOON. And please pray for these special children that God will protect them and give them courage so that they will turn to him and trust in him completely.







No comments:

Post a Comment